Dark Eyes And Lips - Rihanna Inspired

  
Hello everyone! 
Even though I have been taking an extended break from blogging while I finish out my university course, I have still been playing with make up and fashion. This weekend on my night off I got inspired by a photo of a look Rihanna wore and decided to create my own version! 







This is my bare face (don't be scared!) I used the Seventeen Stay Time foundation and Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer to create a flawless base. I then put tape on my eyes to help get the winged out effect. I have quite hooded eyelids so using the tape helps me get the right angle. I then used a cool brown on my outer corner and into the crease.



I continued to build this colour up, then added a dark purple colour to darken it. I did my brows using Collection's Work the Colour Nude Eye Palette, which I also used for the first colour on the eyes. I used a fluffy brush from ecotools to blend, this is very important! I lined my eyes with a Natural Collection black liner and then smudged that on my top and bottom lashes.





I used a bronzer from NYC to contour and warm up my face as Rihanna had a quite warm complexion. I used it as a blush also and used a shimmery eye-shadow to highlight my face.











I used "Willow" lip liner from Wet N Wild as a base on my lips, then used "Cherrybomb" lipstick, also from Wet N Wild, on top.












This is the finished look! If you liked this look and these types of posts do let me know! I am considering starting a YouTube channel in the summer also, so if you think I should comment below!
*Lil' update: My makeup idol Sam from Pixiwoo just uploaded a video on this look, its amazing so go check it out!
Rihanna Makeup Tutorial

Comments

Popular Posts