Where have you gone...

Hi all!

So Monday marks the first day of my final semester in university, and I am aware that my time will be crammed with studying, sleeping and eating for the next 3/4 months. As a result, the amount of blogging I will be doing will decrease dramatically, I would imagine. I will try to blog when I can, but I have to focus on my studies as you can understand. I plan to write a pretty comprehensive post about my experience in college as I think it may help some people. if you would be interested in that let me know in the comments. I just wanted to post a little note about it to anyone who does read my blog, so stick with me as I have big plans for this once I finish up the term! Thank you to anyone who reads my posts, its much appreciated!

Peace and love,
Gemma

Comments

Popular Posts